Thursday, November 10, 2011

Five More Days...

Wow...five more days until we head to China!   This won't be the cutest, fanciest blog you've ever read, but hopefully you'll be able to follow our journey to Bella.  So far I've stayed really calm as we're preparing to travel.  So much to do and yet I don't feel overwhelmed...yet!  Maybe that won't happen!  I know so many of you are praying for us and we feel those prayers.  Hopefully the pictures of Bella will be clearer when we take the photos with our camera.   If anyone has any pointers please let me know.   I'll try to get this blog thing figured out.  Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your blog. Nicely done. You have all been on my mind daily as I think about the preparations for your trip. We are so excited to meet Bella. (says Gray and Abigail) Peyton is going to be a wonderful big sister. We are continually praying for you and are so thankful we will be able to follow along on your journey. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete