I never thought we would get to this point in our journey. That first week was soooo long, but this last week has flown  by so quickly.  Can't wait to bring Bella home to meet everyone!

This was a journey I knew God wanted me to take over 6 1/2 years ago but I kept putting Him off. I wasn't ready to give up my "comfortable, easy" life.  What I realize now are His plans are so much better than mine.  I've experienced more joy in the last 10 days with Bella than I could have ever imagined.  We have witnessed His hand at work in so many ways.  He is faithful!!
Tonight our hotel had a Christmas party to celebrate the Christmas season.  How neat to get off the elevator and hear "Joy to the World".  We didn't stick around for Santa Claus; probably not the best time to get aquainted.  We ended the night with Papa Johns's pizza...they even deliver.
 
We cannot begin to thank everyone for your prayers and acts of kindness.  We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!
 
Many blessings,

Brook, Mike, Peyton and Bella