We had our appointment at the US consulate to submit Bella's visa this morning and we'll receive it tomorrow afternoon. This is our final step in the adoption process. Once we set foot in Chicago she will be an official US citizen!
Here's a quick video and picture for Peyton. We tried to film the Chinese comedian but he just wasn't quite as funny the second day. I think the comedian was camera shy so it affected the audience.
A few things we'll miss about this place are the warm weather, incredible breakfast buffet (the best I've ever had) and the pianist playing in the lobby each evening. Something that's interesting to me is how friends girl/girl or not as often guy/guy will link arms and walk together. It's sweet. So if I happen to grab your arm while we're walking together you'll know why. We've had a blessed time, but we're still ready to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment