She's finally here!!!!  What a blessing...we already love her like crazy!!  When we arrived at the government offices she was already waiting for us.  She didn't want much to do with us at first and really wanted to stay with her nanny which we were fine with.  To us it meant she was loved and comfortable with those who cared for her.  Daddy got to hold her first and she was more interested in mommy when I broke out the multigrain "slightly sweet" cheerios.  Loved those!! 
Right at this moment she is giving daddy belly laughs and we've only been together 5 hours and the first hour doesn't count!  She is "want to eat her up" sweet! We can't wait for everyone to meet her.  I'll make this quick because it's about bedtime. 
I've included a few pics...the only thing I'm sure you're interested in.  Feeding daddy cheerios, her Budda belly, the front of our hotel...so you'll know it's not as bad as the "alley" view and eating our first meal together from Kentucky Fried Chicken. This girl is an eater!  Hence the Budda belly.
 
Our day couldn't have been any better.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  Better go hide the food she keeps spying and get this gal to bed!  Love to you all!
 
Mike, Brook and Bella