Last night we made it to Guangzhou and we're almost feeling like we're on vacation. Except on vacation we usually try to not start out at a medical with a bazillion little kids and a bunch of tired but happy parents. I've included a picture taken after about 2/3 of them had cleared out. A guy in our group commented that it looked like we were on some movie set. So much for thinking I would get some guidance for our diarrhea situation. They basically get weighed, measured, ears checked, etc. We've decided to stick with the same formula for now. Mike read online that it takes about a week to adjust so hopefully she'll be good to go for our 24 plus hour travel marathon home. A week from now we'll be home!
It seemed a little strange leaving Guijang yesterday even though we were very eager to get to our final destination. I realized we were taking her away from a completely different situation than where she would grow up. Maybe it's just the crazy driving here but it almost felt like we were in a movie and we're rushing to get on the airplane before someone stops us. Maybe all the crazy rides are getting to me!
Peyton spoiled as far as traveling on an airplane when she was little...we're thinking not so much for Bella bug. Good thing she's so cute! I have to say she waited to have a "blowout" 15 minutes from the hotel instead of am the plane. Good girl! Marriott must wondered what hit them when we came rushing in, blanket wrapped around bella's mid section and racing to the nearest bathroom. She came out of the restroom smiling looking cute as can be in her pink and brown giraffe print jammies.
Sorry I just realized I'm starting to ramble on and on. Bella's sleeping and I'm typing this on my phone which is slower than on the computer and I have more time to think. For whatever reason I find it interesting that we are the youngest couple in our group and we thought we were getting too old to be doing this. We are loving this little gal more than we ever imagined!! Can't wait for you to meet her.
I've included some pics of us leaving Guijang and at the medical clinic.
It seemed a little strange leaving Guijang yesterday even though we were very eager to get to our final destination. I realized we were taking her away from a completely different situation than where she would grow up. Maybe it's just the crazy driving here but it almost felt like we were in a movie and we're rushing to get on the airplane before someone stops us. Maybe all the crazy rides are getting to me!
Peyton spoiled as far as traveling on an airplane when she was little...we're thinking not so much for Bella bug. Good thing she's so cute! I have to say she waited to have a "blowout" 15 minutes from the hotel instead of am the plane. Good girl! Marriott must wondered what hit them when we came rushing in, blanket wrapped around bella's mid section and racing to the nearest bathroom. She came out of the restroom smiling looking cute as can be in her pink and brown giraffe print jammies.
Sorry I just realized I'm starting to ramble on and on. Bella's sleeping and I'm typing this on my phone which is slower than on the computer and I have more time to think. For whatever reason I find it interesting that we are the youngest couple in our group and we thought we were getting too old to be doing this. We are loving this little gal more than we ever imagined!! Can't wait for you to meet her.
I've included some pics of us leaving Guijang and at the medical clinic.
4 Attached files| 2.0MB
No comments:
Post a Comment